Introducing Copper CRM and PipeDrive
Welcome to this head-to-head comparison of Copper CRM and PipeDrive. Hopefully, by the end of this review, you'll have a better sense for which CRM is a better fit for your team.
When to choose Copper
Copper is the best choice for the following:
GSuite Power Users
- Small businesses that are actively using G-Suite products like Google Drive, Google Calendar, or Gmail will find that the integration with Copper is extremely seamless. .
Businesses focused on Relationship Management and Lead Tracking
- Businesses that focus on relationship management and lead tracking will appreciate Copper. Copper considers itself engaged in "relational CRM," hence its focus on lead capture. You can automatically track and update lead activity and prospects in your CRM. Plus, it also seamlessly in Copper's highly simplified data entry process works wonders for productivity.
When to choose PipeDrive
PipeDrive is the optimal choice in the following cases:
Small teams gunning for full sales management capability in their CRM.
- Sleek, streamlined, and made for sales teams: these descriptors make PipeDrive a cut above the rest. Its best features are on sales reporting and forecasting.
Teams that prioritize simplicity over customization
- PipeDrive gets strong reviews for its intuitive interface. Setting up an account is straightforward making it user-friendly and convenient for your sales team.
Can you use Copper with PipeDrive?
Yes, you can - in specific instances. You might belong to a team that uses Copper for productivity and PipeDrive to drive your sales pipelines. So, if a salesperson is using Copper for contacts, it's possible to merge or update those contacts into PipeDrive.
Comparing Copper and PipeDrive features
Ease of use
Sizing up these two CRM tools in terms of ease of use is challenging. Both are clutter-free and user-friendly, with excellent mobile support. Choosing either of them will be convenient for the end-user. The Copper product allows you to customize your pipeline more than PipeDrive.What's excellent about Copper is that its infrastructure revolves around Google Apps. Its integration with Google allows for bidirectional syncing so that any data changes are automatically updated in real-time. You don’t have to deal with the hassle of updating your data in your Google apps as well as your CRM.. This means Copper tends to lean more towards Google Apps power users.
Reporting and analytics
Pipedrive’s best features are on sales reporting and forecasting. Financial reporting through PipeDrive is made possible through Xero, making invoice generation, and tracking easy.
PipeDrive has significantly improved its reporting features since it started. It has a Live Dashboard that monitors how deals are doing in terms of Activities, Wins and Losses. You can view analytics on a user or organization under the Statistics tab. Consistent with its overall aesthetic, PipeDrive reports are simple and easy to comprehend.
Meanwhile, Copper CRM also has an efficient reporting and analytics feature, but it’s more limited compared to PipeDrive. The CRM's reporting tools allow tracking sales by person, revenue, and missed opportunities. Once this data is entered, you can get an overview of the company's wins and losses through a leaderboard. This way, you can know how well your sales team is doing. Also, with Google Data Studio, Copper data is readily convertible to visual analytics.
Price-wise, Copper CRM is a bit more expensive than PipeDrive. Here is Copper’s pricing plans:
- Basic: $19 monthly for annual billing; $24 monthly for monthly billing (five users max)
- Professional: $49 monthly for annual billing; $64 monthly for monthly billing
- Business: $119 monthly for annual billing without a monthly billing option
PipeDrive features four plans with the pricing structure below:
- Essential: $12.50 per month for annual billing
- Advance: $24.90 per month for annual billing
- Professional: $49.90 per month for annual billing
- Enterprise: $99.00 per month for annual billing
Summary: when to choose Copper CRM vs. PipeDrive
Both Copper CRM and PipeDrive are great CRM options for small and medium businesses looking to simplify and make their sales processes more productive. Among the highlights, PipeDrive has amazing reporting and Copper makes updating your CRM with your GSuite extremely easy. The pricing is similar between the two but PipeDrive has the cheapest options among the two.